BLH Accepts "Customers Own Goods" For
Manufacturing Under The Following Conditions:
- All C.O.M. fabrics must be shipped directly to our manufacturing facility and each item must have an individual COM SUBMISSION FORM submitted prior to arrival. PLEASE NOTE ! Production estimates start when the COM is received at our facility and "NOT" from the date the order is written!
- Each COM pattern will need to be listed on individual COM SUBMISSION FORMS including a sample cutting attached to each form "OR" you may email a photo of the pattern with reference to the order and how it is to be used.
- Not all patterns with pattern repeats require matching. It is up to the "Dealer" to discuss the requirements with customer service "PRIOR" to the COM being ordered from your vendor so an accurate estimate can be given. It is the responsibility of the buyer to be aware of how the fabric is woven ( up the roll or railroaded) and discuss the appropriate placement on the item that is being ordered. If a pattern must be matched, it is the responsibility of the buyer to discuss the matching options relating to the specific item and have it noted clearly on the COM SUBMISSION FORM "and" the sales order. BLH is NOT responsible for any matching or fabric placement issues other than what is clearly noted on the COM SUBMISSION FORM "and" the Sales Order. If not noted, BLH will match and cut the fabric based on our best judgement with no recourse by the buyer. PLEASE DO NOT ASSUME, Be Specific !
- BLH will "NOT" return scrap or unused fabric or trim, please only order what is required for your order.
- All COM yardage estimates are based on our best judgement.
- Due to the custom nature of our business, occasionally some additional yardage my be required. BLH is NOT liable for the cost of additional COM yardage if required. All thread used will be at the discretion of BLH, unless COM thread is submitted and approved by BLH.